Driving Sales though your Managers
High impact & a quick return on investment, is what we drive for companies managers.
We assess your companies’ current situation & tailor a programme using our surveys and assessment programmes to get low price quick results to show you the plan for development.
We design programmes that are practical and can be implemented immediately.
There are many ways of getting the results we work with let’s get results immediately.
|Our standard programme:|
|SalesDrive leadership Direct inject results:|
|What we cover with you:|
|Mystery shopping your sales and aftersales teams to identify current practices.|
|The information is analysed and presented to the manager’s team.|
|The processes; structures, skills and techniques are identified and put into strengths and development areas.|
|Tailoring of training materials and processes to ensure immediate results.|
|Short practical two day programme to cover all aspects in te development plan.|
|We focus on real life so what we teach we put into practice in the training to get started with the development.|
|Tasks and assignments using SalesDrive implementation project planning tools.|
Creating A High Performance Customer-Centric Culture
It has been proven that a Customer-Centric Culture produces more profit and growth than any other approach to organizational design and dynamics. A Customer-Centric Brand begins by, first of all, being a great place to work. Well trained, committed, engaged, team members are far more likely to create engaging experiences for customers, which result in those customers becoming very satisfied, loyal, frequent user, promoters of the Brand to their sphere of influence.
SalesDrive’s three-step approach, outlined below, is totally focused on assisting you and your Brand to become more Customer-Centric.
Our team of franchise consultants is available to assist with the following:
Phase One: Assessing the Current Culture
- Define the current experience customers have when interacting with your Brand including social media, the website, marketing, the store location, the in-store experience, and their post purchase experience.
- Measure how the customers feel about each step in the current experience with the Brand and to what extent they are getting emotionally satisfied from their purchase at each step.
- Analyze what needs to be stopped, started, kept, changed, and improved in the customer experience in order to achieve a greater number of new and existing customers who are created, retained and who are very satisfied, loyal, frequent user promoters of the Brand.
Phase Two: Design the Customer-Centric Culture matrix
- Improve the process used to select and onboard new team members and the ways team members are led and managed in the locations. An improved Customer-Centric Experience will be developed. It will be comprised of the customer-centric philosophy, team member behaviours as they execute the experience process, and the technology.
Phase Three: The System wide Implementation of Salesdrive High impact programme
- SalesDrive will train and develop your team members to implement the improved Customer-Centric Culture experiences in new and existing locations.
- In today’s business world your product/service experience is your sustainable differentiation from your competitors.
- It will determine whether or not you will survive and thrive in the 21st Century Experience Economy.
- Team Member satisfaction and loyalty affects the value of the Brand’s product and service offering, which affects customer satisfaction and loyalty, which in turn affects your Brand’s short and long term profit and growth.
- The question is no longer; “Should our culture become more Customer-Centric?” The question is; “When will we begin the transformation of our culture to become Customer-Centric?”
Learn more about what SALESDRIVE can do to accelerate change in your salesforce.
Click Here to contact SALESDRIVE Today!