SalesDrive’s ApproachSolutions for Peak Sales Performance
The buying landscape has changed, and salespeople must change the way they approach it. Today's customers...
- Find and screen providers before providers even know there is a need.
- Expect salespeople to already know about their business, industry, and market.
- Demand that the salesperson justify the purchase in terms meaningful to the customer.
To be successful in this environment, salespeople must become experts in their customers' businesses, function as problem solvers, and think more about the customer's buying process and less about their own sales process.
Through our experience and research, we've identified three key elements to selling effectively in today's marketplace:
- Mystery shop the sales or service departments frontline customer interaction process.
- Research and design a possible sales or service development programme.
- Alignment of the sales process to the new customer buying process
- Balancing the short term sales goals with the yearly targets set.
- Ensuring sales managers drive performance.
- Checking on the processes using mystery shopping and health checks.
Market research facts we have found at Salesdrive.
Fact one: 28 salespeople out of 352 managed to gain commitment.(try close).
Fact two: 74 salespeople out of 352 managed to qualify/ ask customer needs.
Fact three: 12 Salespeople responded to buying signals, E.g. ‘’I want to buy by friday’’, the others just said Ok.
Learn more about what SALESDRIVE can do to accelerate change in your salesforce.
Click Here to contact SALESDRIVE Today!