Sales Performance Analysis (Saledrivematrix™)
What SalesDrive does to analyse your Sales team?
The case study will lead you towards deciding what processes and skills are required to be trained on, by SalesDrive for your sales team to improve their sales and get immediate sales results.
That is Sales Performance Analysis we call it Saledrivematrix™.Interesting fact
One sales person went from having a second written warning for poor sales to being the best sales person in his team in two months after attending SalesDrive’s training. Their salary jumped from R2500 take home pay to R24000.
Listen to our links for the audio and videos to decide what your needs are so that you can be conducted by SalesDrive. We can assist you to get buy-in from your managers and salespeople for you to achieve turbocharged sales activities and vastly improved sales results.
Listen to a salesperson handling a telephone mystery shopping call at their dealership.
The salesperson has not been through SaleDrive’s training. (pre the training)
We asked managers to score the salesperson this is what they scored:
- The call sound like most of their sales people.
- They felt the salesperson did okey.
- The sales person did what they do.
- The sales person was not friendly enough.
- The salesperson did not understand all the customers needs.
- The salesperson needs to be more self confident.
SalesDrive then gave the managers, a scoresheet of what we see as important criteria for salespeople to follow to perform at a professional level.
We then asked the managers to listen to another mystery shopping recording and rate it.
The feedback was vastly different.
Comments from the managers:
- We were thinking average is normal, but we need think and expect salespeople to perform at higher levels to succeed in the market today.
- The salesperson did not sound like they in control of the sales process.
- The salesperson did not even qualify correctly.(identify the needs & requirements of the customer )
- Why dont sales people just listen to buying signals and respond with so lets do the deal.
- Close Close Close the deal why don't they ask for the business.
Note the scoresheet will be tailored to your sales process as each industry looks at different criteria with the same areas of behaviour of salespeople. To identify your sales process strengths and development areas.
The Training plan was designed and agreed with by the managers (create Buy-in)
For this customer they wanted:
- To get sales people in these times to prospect more..much more.
- Be more proactive than aggressively waiting for business to come to them.(less reactive)
- Understand how to structure a telephone prospecting call to different leads.
- Build their self confidence and be more in control of the conversation.
- Close appointments or get progress towards a deal.
SalesDrive conducted the training and then conducted REAL-LIFE prospecting in a group/ hunting pack, to build their self confidence.
SEE VIDEOS of Salespeople practicing:
If you like what you see CONTACT US to customise a training programme for your sales team.Mystery shopping
Before; during and after the class room training sessions we conduct mystery shopping.
What we find is that after a few weeks and with work pressures, the sales managers or sales people do less and less of what they have been taught.
Mystery shopping can be conducted and sent to the sales managers to play to the sales team to listen and watch, to boost the coaching and consistent reminder to focus on being more structured or practice the key skills to improve.
CONTACT US regarding a Monthly Mystery Shopping package we have that is economical and effective.